User Forum    :: Powered by YaBB
  « MIDI-OX User Forum - more NRPN problems »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 27th, 2024, 2:34am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

MIDI-OX User Forum
   MIDI-OX
   MIDI-OX Beta Bugs
(Moderator: Jamie OConnell)
   more NRPN problems
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: more NRPN problems  (Read 2946 times)
plons

MIDI-OX Rules!

more NRPN problems
« on: Aug 12th, 2002, 5:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I noticed some NRPN related problems in the latest public release. Some of them have been fixed in the latest beta. For example: If some NRPN to CC mapping was present at a certain fixed channel, CC#38 (DataMSB) would some times not be sent to the output, even if it arrived at another channel. This could then be solved by first twiddling with CC#6 (DataLSB) abit. Also the RPN MSB & LSB CC's (100 & 101) (usually following NRPN MSB/LSB and Data Entry, with values of 7F) used to get stuck, and this has been sort of fixed to, because if i'm right, these two aren't seen as a part of a NRPN message anymore. What remains, (and here i'm finally getting to the real bug) is that if there's a NRPN to CC map on, let's say, channel 2, that CC's 98 & 99 on other channels aren't passed anymore, because they are seen as part of the NRPN message. So somehow the 'Channel-Check' doesn't apply to NRPN MSB and LSB's. They do to Data Entries (these are just parsed as they should on other channels now.)

Am I making myself clear?

Peter
IP Logged
Jamie OConnell
Administrator

WWW Email

Re: more NRPN problems
« Reply #1 on: Aug 23rd, 2002, 8:56pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanks.  This was a problem, but should be fixed in the RC.
IP Logged

--Jamie
Music is its own reward.

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

MIDI-OX User Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.