User Forum    :: Powered by YaBB
  « MIDI-OX User Forum - Nice app! »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 21st, 2024, 6:41pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

MIDI-OX User Forum
   General
   Desktop Icon Save and Restore
(Moderator: Jamie OConnell)
   Nice app!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Nice app!  (Read 1330 times)
iwrk4dedpr

MIDI-OX Rules!

Nice app!
« on: Jan 17th, 2018, 12:09am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Been using this app for what seems like years.  Thanks Jamie.

Been having some issues in Win10 .... But can't pin down consistent parameters.  Most times it does not restore all the icons and leaves them seemingly scattered.

Created the "GODMODE" icon and in Win10 the .dtr file shows it as Icon0000 when ... on my desktop it should be Icon0100 so not sure how that's happening.  It has a 1 on legacy value and it always show the absolute coords .. if it's on the 2nd screen it's value is >the first screen resolution settings.  Other icons on the same screen are based on that screens 0,0 reference.

Do like the program .... Like that you created the command line portion tho it would have been nice to have it integral to the original app.

I did some searching about how to "SET" the auto arrange and align to grid settings.  I tried it but found that the taskmgr killing of the explorer.exe program to be detrimental over subsequent ocurances.

Has given me an idea.  This program used to ... or does write to the registry, yes?  Why not "read" the align and arrange registry settings to determine if either is checked .... and not disable the restore ability?

Just an idea.   Love this thing .... Great job!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

MIDI-OX User Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.