User Forum    :: Powered by YaBB
  « MIDI-OX User Forum - purchase »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 27th, 2024, 3:35am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

MIDI-OX User Forum
   HP16C Emulator
   HP16C Questions and Discussion
(Moderator: Jamie OConnell)
   purchase
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: purchase  (Read 5143 times)
pbs

MIDI-OX Rules!

purchase
« on: Apr 5th, 2006, 1:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The demo is great.
However, we paid for the full version yesterday and have yet to see an activation or download email. We have turned off the spam fiilters here and requested that we get an email at this one and another address. We've tried to call the phone number listed on our PayPal receipt. We have not been able to get any sort of contact. We'd really like to get this resolved. Jamie, could you have someone contact us via this forum or otherwise... give us a phone number that we can call or anything that will work.
Regards, Peter
IP Logged
Jamie OConnell
Administrator

WWW Email

Re: purchase
« Reply #1 on: Apr 5th, 2006, 5:39pm »

I received your email, and replied with a download link.  Thanks for your support!
IP Logged

--Jamie
Music is its own reward.

CuriousMarc

MIDI-OX Rules!

« Reply #2 on: Jun 3rd, 2017, 9:55pm »

I have the same issue. Demo *is* great. Tried to purchase twice, never got the download code. At the end of the process, after I get my order number, I get an error message saying an error has occurred and I should contact customer service. But there is no customer service, just an email messaging service. I never got an answer to my inquiries, much less a download link or a refund. Is there anything one can do?
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2017, 9:55pm by CuriousMarc » IP Logged
Jamie OConnell
Administrator

WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Jun 4th, 2017, 3:38pm »

on Jun 3rd, 2017, 9:55pm, CuriousMarc wrote:
I have the same issue. Demo *is* great. Tried to purchase twice, never got the download code. At the end of the process, after I get my order number, I get an error message saying an error has occurred and I should contact customer service. But there is no customer service, just an email messaging service. I never got an answer to my inquiries, much less a download link or a refund. Is there anything one can do?

I am certain we can straighten this out. Please send an email to support@midiox.com with your order number -- and/or forward the purchase email, if possible.  Thanks!  
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2017, 8:28pm by Jamie OConnell » IP Logged

--Jamie
Music is its own reward.

CuriousMarc

MIDI-OX Rules!

« Reply #4 on: Jun 6th, 2017, 6:43pm »

Actually they just replied, from a generic email support address. And never including their phone number which I asked for repeatedly. However they included the 1-800 Paypal number, and in another email told me to call my credit card 1-800 number. Weird business this is. Then they went on and ask me to try yet a third time, which of course I don't feel quite comfortable to do.
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2017, 6:44pm by CuriousMarc » IP Logged
Jamie OConnell
Administrator

WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Jun 7th, 2017, 8:30pm »

I checked and there was no record of a sale or charge.  So, I am not sure what is up?  Do check to see if you were charged though.  I can refund any charges that do go through. I will make a new test purchase, but you are the first to report a problem (other than missing the download link in the purchase receipt) in over five years.  Wish there was something else I could do...

support@midiox.com
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2017, 8:34pm by Jamie OConnell » IP Logged

--Jamie
Music is its own reward.

Jamie OConnell
Administrator

WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Nov 26th, 2018, 2:05pm »

As of today, 11/26/18, we have switched to another provider, ShareIT - My Commerce, to handle sales.  Plus, the price has been significantly discounted further.
« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2018, 2:06pm by Jamie OConnell » IP Logged

--Jamie
Music is its own reward.

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

MIDI-OX User Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.